The Pipe Type Micrometers with adjustable Anvils are made for better precision measurement of large outside dimensions. These micrometers provide perfect balance, sensitive feel, ease of handling, and less measuring effort due to their advanced tube combination design. The micrometer's pipe frame provides light weight, extreme rigidity, and standard coefficient of expansion. This series is well suited for diversified gaging and provides a wide range of measurement in steps of 1 inch or 25mm with thread pitch .025” or 0.5mm under 40” or 1000mm, 2 inch or 50mm with thread pitch .05” or 1mm for range above 40” or 1000mm up to 120” or 3000mm. Size large then 80” requires customer order.
- Wide Measuring range with adjustable anvil
- High accuracy standard collars enable that reading does not have to be reset when changing collars
- Standard collars: within 40": 1", 2"; over 40": 2", 4"
- Pipe structured frame for light weight measuring and high rigidity
- Resolution: 0.001"
- Ratched stop (Ratched friction thimble is avaiable for order)
- Matching metric models are avaiable for order.